Share What You’ve Been Learning
What have you been learning about lately?
That’s always a great topic to blog about!
For personal/home/mommy bloggers, you could share:
- The great new recipe you found
- Organization strategies that are working for you
- Your favorite way to relax
- A top 5 or top 10 list of ways to entertain your kids, get homework done on time, stay on top of what’s on your “to do” list, etc.
- The advice your friend or neighbor gave you that worked out well
For business bloggers, you could share:
- A review of a recent business book, ezine, magazine, or other info product you’ve read and learned from
- The new tricks you’ve learned for promoting or managing your website
- How you decide what to learn about next or who to learn from
- Things you’ve started to study but stopped, and why you stopped
- An endorsement of a coach/mentor/mastermind group that’s supported you well in your business growth
We love to hear what’s working for others! Your readers will enjoy finding out what’s working for you.
Photo Credit: kjpargeter/StockFresh